Finance Manager – Superannuation
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-17 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity to lead a large team of Fund Control Analyst in a global and highly regarded Superannuation/Fund Management business. Applicants must hold likely experience managing teams within either Fund Control/Reconciliations/Financial Control, preferably within the Superannuation/Fund Management sectors. The successful candidate must also be an advocate for change to help facilitate a large scale project aimed at improving and reviewing their current processes.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Fund Control team and help to drive and support wider business initiatives relating to reconciliations and controls.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of all key Fund Financial controls and the underlying transactions, systems and processes for the business.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Develop a team of Fund Control analysts.
- Create periodic plans for the team that are linked to Finances strategic goals
- Prepare monthly reporting to management on the status of reconciliations and controls
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the business
- Prior experience managing teams within in either Fund Control, Reconciliations or Financial Control
- A background in financial services, preferably within Superannuation or Funds Management
- Experience dealing with change
- Qualified accountant - CPA/CA or equiv.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is a business that pride themselves on putting culture at work first and promote an excellent work life balance. While this is an initial 12 month fixed term contract, there is strong likelihood the role will go permanent.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.