Salary AUD50000 - AUD55000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 26 September 2016
Australia's leading supplier to the mining industry is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. Over the past 10 years, the company has gone from a small Canadian based company to one of Australia's largest mining equipment providers.
About the role
This role provides the opportunity to develop your skills as an Accounts Administrator within a fast paced environment. The company has recently implemented a new ERP system and requires a team to assist the business during this transition. Due to the company expanding there is a strong likelihood of the position moving from temporary to permanent.
- Accounts Receivable duties including raising invoices and sending to clients
- Accounts Payable duties including matching invoices to the appropriate purchase orders
- Liaise with key clients and ensure daily sales outstanding remain under 30 days in accordance with the company’s payment terms
- Reconcile all company credit cards
- Experience using large ERP systems e.g. SAP, Oracle, Pronto or Epicor
- 3+ years experience in a similar Accounts Assistant role
- Excellent communication skills
This role is a long term opportunity for an immediate start.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.