Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD50000 - AUD55000 per annum + super
Location Northern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Stacey Anderson
Date posted 30 September 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well known global business based in Northern suburbs. Joining an established team reporting into the Finance Manager this organisation has grown both through acquisition and market share growth. This position requires a motivated individual with strong technical Accounts Payable Skills, commercial acumen and an attitude for success. Invoices can be complex so good investigation skills along with being able to work under pressure is essential.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Full function accounts payable
- Processing 50-100 invoices per day; matching, batching & coding
- Assisting with month end closing
- Reconciling of general ledger accounts
- Data entry of invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to invoice
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Reconciling expenses, i.e. credit cards, staff expenses, etc.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing exceptional customer service
The successful candidate will be a dynamic Accounts Payable Officer who is rigorous and accurate in their work and enjoys being part of a social team environment. You must have end to end Accounts Payable experience along with high attention to detail along with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
To apply please click apply or call Stacey Anderson on 08 9266 0919 for a confidential discussion.