Salary AUD28 - AUD30 per hour + superannuation
Location Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 7 October 2016
Join a trusted Australian supplier as an experienced Bookkeeper to work autonomously across multiple functions supporting the Financial Controller.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper to join a trusted Australian supplier within the wholesale industry. Working in a small team, the successful candidate will be responsbile for recording all financial transactions and assist with generating financial reports. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, they will also assist with month end reporting, tax audits and preparation of GST and FBT returns. This fantastic brand are looking for an enthusiastic Bookkeeper to work on a part time basis three days per week.
- Reporting on Accounts Receivables and Payables, General Ledger maintenance, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Trial Balance
- Experience with reconciliations, BAS, GST, income tax
- Fixed assets register maintenance inclusive of additions, disposals and depreciation
- 3 years bookkeeping experience
- Extensive Netsuite experience which is essential
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and communication skills
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, enjoy working independently within a wider team setting and have the required skill set for the role, then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.