Accounts Payable Officer
Salary Competitive Rate
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Matthew Stent
Date posted 7 October 2016
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer for a 3 month temp-perm opportunity, with an immediate start. Located in the City Fringe this is an exciting opportunity available for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a friendly and hardworking Accounts Payable team of 7. The role will involve the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that cash flow is available and maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- High volume invoice processing
- Entering invoices
- Create new vendors
- Applying of cash
- Attend to vendor and stakeholder queries
- Assist with various ongoing projects and provide assistance to all other finance team members
- Coding all supplier invoices on the system and following up on any discrepancies
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily to ensure any issues are resolved promptly
- 3+ year experience in an end to end Accounts Payable role
- High accuracy essential
- Knowledge of banking systems
- Experience in Excel
- Timberscan experience is advantageous
This role requires immediately availablility.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Stent on 03 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.