Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + Super
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Mitchell Merritt
Date posted 10 October 2016
Excellent opportunity for highly driven qualified Financial Accountant to join a prominent ASX listed technology firm. This is a 2 month fixed-term role located in the Northern CBD fringe. Located in modern offices, the company is positioned in close proximity to public transport (street parking also available). Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, this presents as an excellent opportunity to establish your presence within a leading firm.
About the role
Operating within the communications and information technology sector, our client has established a reputable national footprint. Due to ongoing company growth, an exciting opportunity is now available for a highly diligent, career driven Financial Accountant to join the team. Our ideal candidate will have prior exposure working within the Australian Taxation legislation; experience with ASX reporting requirements will also be highly advantageous.
- Preparation of taxation requirements including tax effect accounting, BAS, FBT & income tax
- Perform and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Coordinate prepayments and accrual journals within the month-end process
- Contribute towards process improvement of accounting procedures
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Commerce
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- Prior experience within a Financial Accountant role
- Exposure to ASX reporting requirements
- Tax effect accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS and Australian Taxation Law
Exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, ASX listed technology and communications provider in an engaging Financial Accountant position.
To apply please click apply or call Mitchell Merritt on +61 7 30322212 for a confidential discussion.