Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary AUD60000 - AUD70000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Robert William
Date posted 11 October 2016
The Company A leading international Social Media Company, based in stunning new offices in the CBD, is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the newly-formed Finance team. The company promotes a culture that is fun, dynamic and youthful. The roles would suit proactive individuals that are keen to develop their technical skills whilst having fun at work. With open plan offices there is plenty of interaction between the different business units and this is encouraged through weekly social gatherings. The company is going through rapid organic growth so it is an exciting time to be joining this market leader.
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services for the APAC region
- Receive, verify and process employee expense reports
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Manage the weekly payment run
- Record all payments as they are made
- Prepare manual payments as and when required
- Maintain listing of accounts payable vendors, coding & payment details.
- Reconcile daily bank statements to disbursements made
- Identify areas for improvement with the AP cycle to help build a world class AP function.
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a standalone capacity
- Experience with foreign currency transactions and payments
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience of processing vendor bills in APAC countries
- Experience with NetSuite Desirable
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-Lookup & Pivot tables)
To apply please click apply or call Robert William on 0 2 8289 3155 for a confidential discussion.