Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD60000 - AUD75000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Robert William
Date posted 11 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity to work within an industry-leading company with a close, supportive Accounts Payable team. Excellent opportunity for growth!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a recognised, award winning organistion with a fantastic track record for innovation and exceptional growth. Due to a period of exciting growth, an Accounts Payable Officer is required to join the growing Finance team to support the businesses recent success.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Payable function. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be required to maintain an up-to-date and accurate payable ledger, process and pay vendor invoices and reconcile vendor accounts. You will also be required to:
- Process & verify invoices for payment
- Assist with the weekly payment runs by EFT, BPAY and CHQ & international payments
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and liaise with supplier/vendors in accordance
- Reconcile supplier’s statements in accordance with AP procedures
- Prepare weekly cash flow
- Process supplier payments
You will also be assisting in maintaining the receivables ledger, collections and allocations, reconciling customer rebates and discounts, daily bank reconciliations and assisting with month end closing procedures.
- Experience in a high-volume environment is essential
- Experience with a large ERP
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel experience essential
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualification or equivalent competencies in Accounts Payable
To apply please click apply or call Robert William on 0 2 8289 3155 for a confidential discussion.