Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 12 October 2016
An ASX listed Financial Services firm is currently hiring two Accounts Payable Officers on 6 month temp to perm contracts. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable Officers will be responsible for the end-to-end accounts payable for all of the companies entities. The positions will suit candidates with strong accounts payable experience within large corporate organisations.
- Perform day to day management of all payment cycle activities and provide efficient service.
- Process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including invoices and bank payments in multiple currencies, in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Bank reconciliations across multiple entities and currencies.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices and receipts.
- Processing credit cards, personal payments and expense reclaims.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts
- 3+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Experience using a large ERP, ideally SUN
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
This is an excellent chance to join a company that values a flexible work environment with significant opportunities for further career development.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.