Accounts Payable Officer
Location Northern Beaches
Consultant Anette Vedeler
Date posted 13 October 2016
* Northern Beaches Location * Industry Leader * Social and friendly work environment
A leading international retailer, based on the stunning Northern Beaches is looking for multiple new team members for their Accounts Payable team due to growth. The company promotes a culture that is fun, dynamic and youthful. The roles would suit proactive individuals that are keen to develop their technical skills whilst having fun at work. With open plan offices there is plenty of interaction between the different business units and this is encouraged through weekly social gatherings. The company is going through rapid organic growth so it is an exciting time to be joining this market leader.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, in this role you will be working alongside a close knit team where culture is one of the main focuses. The Accounts Payable function will be expected to liaise directly with the buyers, enabling a varied and dynamic work day.
- Full accounts payable function
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Coding invoices where required
- Inter company reconciliations and payments
- Account enquiries and investigations; external and internal
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel
- 1-2 years experience in a accounting based role
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly can do attitude
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly reputable retail business located in the heart of the Northern Beaches, perfect for a local and will allow you to escape the chaotic CBD . This role will offer a dynamic and fast paced work day with an iconic brand combined with a laid back and friendly atmosphere.
To apply please click apply or call Anette Vedeler on 02 8423 1015 for a confidential discussion.