Accounts Payable Officer
Salary Great Commission
Location North Shore
Consultant Anette Vedeler
Date posted 16 October 2016
Excellent opportunity for an immediately available Accounts Payable Officer for 3-4 month contract role on the North Shore.
About the company
This industry leader is a multi national listed business who specialises in next generation business functions. This rapidly expanding business is now looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for the end to end process of the payment of suppliers.
- Full accounts payable function
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Employee expenses
- Vendor creation and management
- Coding invoices where required
- Inter company reconciliations and payments
- Account enquiries and investigations; external and internal
- SAP experience is essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of general ledger coding
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Anette Vedeler on 02 8423 1015 for a confidential discussion.