Accounts Payable/Receivable Team Leader
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 28 October 2016
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Team Leader has become available. Working in a dynamic environment, this is a fantastic chance to become part of a high performing and growing company and progress your career.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Payable/Receivable Team Leader will be responsible for a small transactional team of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Officers.
• Managing a small team of 6 AP/AR Officers
• Handling any escalated supplier queries and resolving any issues in a timely manner
• Performing account reconciliations
• Process improvements
• Overseeing multiple BU's across Australia
• Month end reporting
• Overseeing the Payroll Officer
• Processing cheque and EFT payment runs
• 10+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable Supervisory position
• Previous experience in the technology industry is preferred
• Extensive working knowledge of a large ERP is preferred
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong stakeholder liaison skills
• Excellent communication skills
The Accounts Payable/ Receivable Team Leader role will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected and growing global business. This is a full function, permanent position. This role offers a positive work/life balance within a supportive environment. Conveniently located in Sydney's Western Suburbs, close to public transport with on-site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.