Accounts Payable Officer
Location Northern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Stacey Anderson
Date posted 17 November 2016
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. This is a temporary short term position to assist with a backlog of work.
- Ensure all customer service levels are met and exceeded.
- Ensure good quality relationships exist between accounts payable and customers.
- Reconciling monthly supplier statements.
- Managing accurate and timely processing of invoices
- Processing of subcontractor and creditor payments within a timely manner and in accordance with payment terms, weekly and monthly.
- Creating purchase orders.
- Reconciling company credit cards
Previous skills and attributes required:
- Demonstrated experience in an Accounts Payable function in a high volume services business.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and independently.
- Prioritise work to meet the finance timetable deadlines.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in particular with Excel, Word and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Great Plains is desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Stacey Anderson on 08 9266 0919 for a confidential discussion.