Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD27 - AUD30 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Georgina Dewar
Date posted 25 November 2016
Market leading IT organisation based in the CBD currently seeking a motivated and dynamic Accounts Payable Officer to join them for a 3 month contract. Working Holiday Visa's encouraged to apply!
This market leading IT organisation based in the CBD are currently seeking a motivated and dynamic Accounts Payable Officer to join them in this 3 month temporary assignment. Working in the Head Office, this is a pivotal role supporting the wider finance team.
You will be working within a wider shared service team reporting through to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing the accounts ready for payment
- Investigating all invoice errors and discrepancies
- Liaising daily with branch managers / external departments to resolve queries
- Matching, batching and coding invoices daily
- Creating and raising purchase orders
- Reconciliations; supplier statement,
- Liaising with various internal and external departments to solve queries
This is a varied and involved job opportunity which would ideally suit an enthusiastic Accounts Payable professional with experience investigating invoice discrepancies. The successful candidate will have:
- Min 3 year full function Accounts Payable experience
- Experience within a fast paced organisation would be beneficial
- Strong technical skills ideally with Oracle
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
On offer is a 3 month temporary assignment within a fun and social business who support their staff and encourage cross training throughout the business. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to secure a permanent role.
To apply please click apply or call Georgina Dewar on +612 8289 3236 for a confidential discussion.