Accounts Payable Officer
Location North Sydney
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 29 November 2016
As the Accounts Payable Officer for a company with over 25 years experience in its field, you will be primarily responsible for sub contractors’ invoices. The company is renowned for rewarding the performance of its staff, producing a positive and exciting working environment.
This role will provide end to end exposure to the Accounts Payable function of the business, with specific management of sub contractors’ branch of the business. As the Accounts Payable Officer you will report into the Accounts Payable Manager, and be based in the company’s Australian Headquarters on Sydney’s North Shore.
- As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for full Accounts Payable functions including setting up suppliers, data entry, processing of invoices, and sending remittances
- Perform monthly credit card reconciliations, including sourcing and inputting invoices, matching statements and requesting approvals where necessary
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments
- Inter company reconciliations and payments where required
- Assist with a variety of ad hoc tasks
- Excellent communication and costumer service skills
- Knowledge of end to end Accounts Payable functions
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
- Demonstrated ability with large ERPs
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Accounts Payable professional to progress their career within a fast paced and diverse industry.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.