Accounts Payable Officer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 30 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a well known market leader. This role will see you supporting the Accounting function and reporting directly into the Finance Manager, this is a key role in the organisation.
The Accounts Payable Officer role will see you working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, it will allow to you build and develop your skills within an already high performing finance team. This role is for a maternity leave contract.
• Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices
• Processing 40+ invoices/day
• Handling supplier queries and resolving any issues in a timely manner
• Processing cheque and EFT payment runs
• 3+ years experience within a medium to large organisation
• Able to use Excel to an intermediate level
• A good attitude and keen to learn
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be working within a large organisation with fantastic on-site facilities and a great work/life balance. This is an opportunity to work in a great culture with a supportive team with the potential for career development. Conveniently located in Sydney's West, with on-site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.