Salary AUD55000 - AUD65000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Chris Anderson
Date posted 6 February 2017
This global financial services organisation is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join there team on a permanent basis.
An opportunity to work for a Global Financial Services organisation as part of their larger finance team, this Accounts Clerk role is responsible for the Accounts Payable and Receivable across the domestic organisation. You will be overseeing the invoicing process, employee expenses received and payments to creditors in a timely manner, whilst ensuring processing and monitoring debtor invoices.
- Matching, batching and coding on invoices
- Allocation of payments to receipts
- Handle al vendor calls and queries
- Prepare corporate credit card receipts and statements
- Assist the Finance team with month end closing and year end specific tasks
- 2 – 3yrs experience in a previous role
- Experience in Oracle
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Finance Company for their and offers a competitive salary package for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Chris Anderson on +61 2 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.