Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD50000 - AUD60000 per annum + super
Location North Shore
Consultant Anette Vedeler
Date posted 6 February 2017
Work within a organisation that has a culture that is fun, dynamic and youthful. The roles would suit proactive individuals that are keen to develop their technical skills whilst having fun at work
A leading international retailer, based on the North Shore looking for multiple new team members for their Accounts Payable team due to growth. The company promotes a culture that is fun, dynamic and youthful. The roles would suit proactive individuals that are keen to develop their technical skills whilst having fun at work. With open plan offices there is plenty of interaction between the different business units and this is encouraged through weekly social gatherings. The company is going through rapid growth so it is an exciting time to be joining this market leader.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, in this role you will be working alongside a close knit team where culture is one of the main focuses. The Accounts Payable function will be expected to liaise directly with the buyers, enabling a varied and dynamic work day.
- Full accounts payable function
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Coding invoices where required
- Inter company reconciliations and payments
- Account enquiries and investigations; external and internal
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel
- 1-2 years experience in a accounting based role
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly can do attitude
This role will offer a dynamic and fast paced work day with an iconic brand combined with a laid back and friendly atmosphere.
To apply please click apply or call Anette Vedeler on 02 8423 1015 for a confidential discussion.