Salary Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Matthew Stent
Date posted 30 March 2017
Our client’s inner suburbs operation is looking for an experienced and proactive Accounts officer to join their fast paced team. This role will suit someone who comes with end to end invoice management experience, ideally within an Aged Care/Health care environment, and the ambition to drive their career. If you love searching for and improving on inefficiencies whilst driving a sociable culture, this is the role for you! Reporting to a friendly and supportive Finance Manager, your day to day operations will be varied. You’ll be tasked with improving system functions and communications across the wider group, which is exciting to say the least.
- Provide ongoing support in the payables, receivables, reporting, analysis and finance space
- Processing medium-high volume invoices for payment on a daily basis
- Matching all respective invoices codes and journals
- Performing balance sheet and General Ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly creditors reports for senior management
- Coding all supplier invoices on the system and following up on any discrepancies
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily to ensure any issues are resolved promptly.
- Manage outstanding debts
- Ability to identify cash flow and high risk accounts
- Resolving complex disputes so as to remove impeding obstacles to maximise cash flow and improve the customer experience
- Reconciliations of GL, bank and customer statements
- 2+ years experience in an end to end Accounts Payable role
- Aged care or Healthcare experience essential
- Experience performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience within a full function Accounts Receivable position - Relevant industry experience essential
- Strong Excel experience highly regarded
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Stent on 03 8628 2109 for a confidential discussion.