Accounts Payable Officer
Consultant Sara Aziz
Date posted 2 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The organisation offers a dynamic working environment with the opportunity to grow your career. As part of the role the candidate will be involved in Accounts Payable duties including but not limited to the daily processing of a large number of invoices, compiling accounts and raising purchase orders. Working for a large business will give you the opportunity to work within a great team as well as working autonomously.
- Daily processing of high volume invoices circa 100 per day.
- Bank reconciliations.
- EFT Payments
- Handling purchase orders, credit notes and authorisation of goods.
- Maintaining stake holder relationships with internal and external vendors.
- Experience in handling high volume invoices.
- SAP or Oracle experience desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in reconciliation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel knowledge
This role as an Accounts Payable Officer will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience working in a fast paced and interesting environment. The company provides on site parking and other great employee benefits.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Aziz on +61 2 8836 3616 for a confidential discussion.