Accounts Payable Officer
Salary Competitive Salary
Location North Sydney
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The company has a wide reach across global markets and has recently achieved strong growth figures across its Australian division. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a corporation renowned for providing autonomy in a fast paced and high volume environment.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for full function Accounts Payable function of 5-6 different business units, with genuine opportunities for process improvement and career development. The Accounts Payable Officer reports into the Accounts Manager and is based in the company’s headquarters on Sydney’s North Shore. The organisation is very accessible via public transport, but does not offer onsite parking.
- Full Accounts Payable functions including setting up suppliers, data entry, processing of invoices, and sending remittances
- Perform monthly credit card reconciliations, including sourcing and inputting invoices, matching statements and requesting approvals where necessary
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments
- Inter company reconciliations and payments where required
- Assist with a variety of ad hoc tasks
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential
- 4-6 years of full function Accounts Payable experience is essential
- Demonstrated ability with large ERPs such as SAP and JDE are highly regarded
- Intermediate Excel is essential (pivot tables, v look ups)
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Accounts Payable professional to drive process improvement within the payables function for a growing and improving organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on +61 2 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.