Accounts Receivables Officer
Consultant Sara Aziz
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The company has developed into a successful business in the last few years and as a part of this growth it has increased its focus on establishing further career opportunities. The role is fast paced within a vibrant and close knit team. The office is located in Western Sydney conveniently situated near public transport.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work with deadlines and have a strong attention to detail. The candidate will also need to have extensive experience within an Accounts Receivable role for a minimum of 2 years.
- Raise invoices and allocation of payments.
- Daily reconciliation.
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries.
- Make follow up calls with customers for collections and outstanding accounts.
- Month to end reporting.
- Assist and support finance team when required.
- Complete background checks and opening new accounts.
- Experience in full function Credit Control and collections.
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediately available.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Aziz on +61 2 8836 3616 for a confidential discussion.