Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 13 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The purpose of the role is on Providing accounts and administrative support to Finance team with a focus on timely and accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders, credit card statements and resolving queries.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Officer:
- Process supplier invoices and creditor statement reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Review and correct GL coding and GST coding of supplier invoices
- Ensure compliance and approvals obtained for invoice approval system
- Process weekly and monthly payruns
- Distribute invoices, statements and remittance advices
- Issue, manage and reconcile supplier purchase orders
- Weekly and monthly accounts payable reporting
- Export and distribute workorder and purchase order invoices and upload as required
- Liaise and resolve account queries and disputes
- Credit card statement administration
- Provide adhoc support to Finance team and wider business as required
The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience with the above.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.