Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD25 - AUD27 per hour + Super
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Seeking a skilled Accounts Payable officer who is confident with juggling a variety of duties. You will act as a "centre of excellence" for AP and facilitate prompt payment of invoices by answering queries whilst also acting as a guide and a base of knowledge for non-financial stakeholders.
This is a great Accounts Payable job for someone looking for a wide variety of tasks in a busy and supportive environment. You will be reporting through to the Financial Controller but will have the support of two other AP officers within the team.
Good Accounts Payable jobs don't come up often in the South-East, so you will need to act fast if you are interested. Interviews will take place this week with a start pencilled in for the 9/4/2018. Please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in finding out more.
- Daily processing of high volume invoices.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Handling purchase orders, credit notes and authorisation of goods.
- Dealing with enquiries from internal and external clients and customers regarding payments and disputes including resolutions.
- Reconciling vendor statements against accounts payable ledger balances.
- Perform weekly supplier payment runs.
- 1-2 + years experience within high volume Accounts Payable environments
- Intermediate - Excel skills essential
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Pro-active and ability to use initiative
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.