Accounts Payable Officer
Salary plus Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting Accounts Payable Officer position to join a leading Australian energy provider based in Melbourne CBD on a 6 month contract basis.
About the Accounts Payable Officer Role:
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for timely and accurate processing and payment of accounts, ensuring all documentation is appropriately authorised, processed in a timely manner.
- Invoice Processing - timely and accurate processing and of all authorised vendor invoices per agreed service levels, contractual terms, company policy and legislative requirements
- Customer Service - provide high calibre verbal and written customer service for all internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner
- Corporate Card and employee reimbursement payments
- Prepare Payment forecast and file Generation
- Timely and accurate compliance and performance reporting Reconciliations
- Timely and accurate completion of all relevant financial reconciliations
To be successful in this position you will ideally have experience using SAP software and also have exposure to working with a credit card expense management system.
If this position sounds of interest then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.