Accounts Payable Officer
Consultant Sara Aziz
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The organisation offers a fun and dynamic culture and will provide the right candidate the opportunity to add to their skills and experiences within a fast paced environment.
As part of the role the candidate will be involved in Accounts Payable duties including processing invoices on a daily basis and compiling accounts and handling purchase orders. Working for this leading manufacturing company will also give you the opportunity to work within a great team.
- Daily processing of high volume invoices.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Handling purchase orders, credit notes and authorisation of goods.
- Dealing with enquiries from internal and external clients and customers regarding payments and disputes including resolutions.
- Reconciling vendor statements against accounts payable ledger balances.
- Perform weekly supplier payment runs.
- 3 + years experience within high volume Accounts Payable Environments
- Pronto experience a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills essential
This is initially a contract role for an Accounts Payable Officer with a view to extend for a suitable candidate. The role will give you great experience in a large, fast paced environment.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Aziz on +61 2 8836 3616 for a confidential discussion.