Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney Airport
Consultant Sarah Dow
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Alongside AP and AR you will also be responsible for month/year end duties and other adhoc finance tasks. You will act as the key liaison between the Finance Department, Clients, the Client Account Managers and/or General Managers for each campaign within those accounts.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a stable team on a permanent basis. Working under the FC and, you will have primary responsibility for inputting accounting data into the general ledger and full function Accounts Payable & Receivable.
This is a pivotal role within the Finance team reporting directly to the Financial Controller. Within the role includes the following key deliverables:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices daily
- Generating and processing weekly EFT / cheque payment runs
- Creating and raising purchase orders
- Processing and reviewing staff expenses
- Reconciliations; supplier statement, bank account and inter-company
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of all payroll entries
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports
- Reconciliation of petty cash funds
- Providing assistance to the accounts supervisor with tasks as requested
It is essential that you have a background in a similar role ideally within education in a role that required accurate processing skills, excellent administration and organisational ability. As well as:
- Strong technical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
- Previous AP/AR experience
As a goal oriented person you will be looking to join a professional environment, and able to work in a timely fashion in the entry of source documents and preparation of reconciliations.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.