Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting part-time opportunity has just become available for an experienced Payroll Officer with an organisation who is dedicated to putting people first. This company is looking for someone to start immediately for a 6 month contract. This 30 hour work week role is designed to act as a support to the payroll team.
- Assist in end to end payroll processing to ensure fortnightly payroll entitlements are delivered on a timely basis.
- To maintain payroll records in an accurate and confidential manner.
- Effectively transfer data between AIM and Time and Attendance system enabling payroll processing.
- To provide payroll information within required time frames.
- Assist with year end and monthly processes completed within required time frames.
- Assist with final sign off to year end and monthly processing.
- Maintain leave balances.
- Has had experience in a previous Payroll position.
- Has high attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Is able to answer queries from staff and managers relating to payroll.
Experience working for a non-for profit or health care would give you an advantage, but is not required.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.