Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This vibrant company is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a maternity leave contract. This company prides itself on delivering a prompt service and high quality products, which is delivered by a fantastic team of motivated and dedicated individuals. The organisation has a great culture, collaborative team and an international presence.
The Accounts Payable officer reports directly to the Operations Manager, working across all divisions in the office. The successful candidate will deliver a high standard of customer service, the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise their time and work with high volume workloads.
- Accounts Payable - data entry of approved supplier invoices, process staff expense claims, resolve any supplier queries, set up new suppliers in the system
- Accounts Receivable - Account reconciliations and allocations, collection activity with clients via phone and email, responding to queries and resolving complaints, processing new credit applications
- General duties - Provide administrative support, inquiries support to the sales team, ad doc duties as required
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Exposure to a large ERP system, preferably SAP
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional phone manner
- Strong work ethic
If you are looking for your next Accounts Payable Officer position and are immediately available, please get in touch!
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.