Corporate Tax & Advisory
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Super
Location Southern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 27 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
If you have boutique or mid tier background and you are looking for greater responsibility and freedom, with the chance to improve your experience and enhance career prospects then this could be a great position for you. Looking for someone interested in problem solving in a creative way whilst using and interpreting legislation to settle legal matters in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a variety of tax advisory and compliance matters for clients across a range of industries.
Working directly with the partners you will learn and take your accounting knowledge to the next level with the ability to access a clear progression path.
As a specialist Corporate Tax Advisor you will develop your skill set to satisfy your clients with exposure to the following areas but not limited to:
- Corporate tax planning & compliance
- Transfer pricing
- ATO Correspondence
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Liaising with clients
- Family investment trusts
- Previous experience in tax accounting and advisory, between 1-6 years
- Excellent communication skills and ability to easily build rapport
- Enthusiasm for continuous growth and development
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- CA/CPA Qualified (or working toward completion)
- Stunning SOR office space
- Boutique firm with training/mentoring
- Excellent salary for the right candidate
- Freedom to work autonomously
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.