Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD28 - AUD30 per hour + super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 5 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A national organisation is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Officer to join their team and hit the ground running. The reason for this position is to assist with high volume workload.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager, the successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and meet deadlines set to assist the finance team.
The successful Accounts Payable Officer will have excellent time management, ability to handle multiple tasks and have strong attention to detail.
• Responsibility of full function Accounts Payable position, dealing with high volume environments
• Completing accounts and bank reconciliations as well as solving complex issues
• Develop and maintain professional relationships
• Work in line with correct legislation, policies and procedures
• Matching, batching and coding PO invoices
• 2+ years experience working in a full function Accounts Payable role
• Open to change and a great team player
• Large ERP System experience; preferably Oracle, SAP or JD Edwards
• Knowledge of Microsoft suite particularly Excel
If this sounds like the right Accounts Payable Officer position for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
This role is for an immediate start.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.