Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum + Excellent offices
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 5 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well known business based in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. This is a diverse role combining a broad mix of Finance & Administration duties.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Accounts Receivable duties
- Accounts payable process including approvals, data entry and weekly pay runs.
- Processing and management of purchase orders
- Daily bank Reconciliation
- End of month tasks and reporting
- Handling extensive phone and email queries regarding from clients and employees
- Adhoc administration duties as required
- Prior experience in Finance administration role
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Accurate levels of Data Entry at a quick pace
- Able to work in a team environment as well as individually
This is a permanent full time role with the opportunity to work in a growing SA based organisation with an excellent team based environment with a great culture.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.