Finance Officer *Part Time*
Consultant Deanna Bax
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-26 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Officer to join a large Government organisation on a 12 month contract based in their Albury offices.
About the Finance Officer role:
The Finance Officer is responsible for a wide range of accounting duties supporting the wider team on a part time basis.
- Financial reconciliations and reporting
- Day-to-day bookkeeping activities
- Provide advice to internal and external stakeholders on financial management processes
- Take personal responsibility for the accurate completion of own work within time frames and quality requirements
- Maintain data in relation to financial, operational, administrative, reporting and assurance activities
- Build and sustain relationships with a range of stakeholders to contribute to the delivery of business outcomes
- Adhere to legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks relating to financial management
- Understand and comply with legislation, APS and agency policy in relation to a broad range of financial activities
- Provide advice and make administrative and operational decisions
To be successful in this position you will have experience working within a finance function in an all rounded role and be confident in performing financial reconciliations.
To apply please click apply or call Deanna Bax on +61 3 86282122 for a confidential discussion.