Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD28 - AUD34 per hour + super
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The company has wide reach across global markets, and has recently trended strong growth figures across its Australian division. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a corporation renowned for providing autonomy in a fast paced and high volume environment.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for full function Accounts Payable of the local Australian suppliers. The Accounts Payable Officer reports into the Finance Manager and is based in the company’s Headquarters on Sydney’s North Shore. The organisation is very accessible via public transport, but does not offer onsite parking.
- As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for full Accounts Payable functions including setting up suppliers, data entry, processing of invoices, and sending remittances
- Perform monthly credit card reconciliations, including sourcing and inputting invoices, matching statements and requesting approvals where necessary
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments
- Inter company reconciliations and payments where required
- Assist with a variety of ad hoc tasks
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential
- 4-6 years of full function Accounts Payable experience is essential
- Demonstrated ability with large ERPs such as SAP and JDE are highly regarded
- Intermediate Excel is essential (pivot tables, v look ups)
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Accounts Payable professional to drive process improvement and gain autonomy of the payables function for a growing and improving organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.