Accounts Payable Officer
Location Northern Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-12 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A national organisation with an excellent reputation is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a contract basis. This is a great time to get on board with the company as they progress through recent upgrades and growth changes within the team and wider business.
Reporting to the hiring manager, the successful candidate will have proven payables experience, working in a high performing, rewarding team environment and have a key focus on processing and reconciliations.
This is an opportunity for an Accounts Payable officer that enjoys working as part of a team as well as independently. There will be full training provided, on-site parking and the ability to develop your accounting skills.
- First point of contact for all internal and external enquiries
- High volume accounts payable invoicing
- Bank and credit reconciliations
- Responsible for managing the accounts payable mailboxes
- Assist with projects and process improvements in the payables department
- 3+ years working in an Accounts Payable Officer position or similar
- Be a team player and demonstrate a high standard of work ethics
- Have exposure to large ERP systems such as Oracle, Pronto or SAP
If you are immediately available, have payables experience and are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.