Accounts Payable Officer
Salary Attractive Salary + Onsite parking
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Samantha Hanna
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-24 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a high-volume team environment and gain invaluable industry knowledge.
• Processing high volume of invoices (100+) a day
• Bank Reconciliations
• EFT Payments
• Managing and reconciling corporate credit cards
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Assisting management with end of month reporting
• Experience of high volume processing of invoices
• 2+ year's experience in Accounts Payable position
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong excel skills (V look ups, pivot tables)
• Excellent communication skills
The role of the Accounts Payable Officer will provide you with valuable experience working within a fast-growing global logistics organisation. The company offers several employee benefits and is conveniently based in the Western Suburbs.
To apply please click apply or call Samantha Hanna on +61 2 88363614 for a confidential discussion.