Accounts Payable Officer
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Full time position to join the national finance team of a global law firm based in Sydney CBD.
Being an integral part of the regional finance team, this role will report directly to the National Finance Manager, providing support across their operations in Australia.
- Scanning and profiling invoices
- Processing employee & partner expense reimbursements.
- Maintain and reconcile vendors activities on the system
- Entering invoices and expenses onto the AP system
- Preparing approved invoices for payment and obtaining payment authorisation;
- Dealing with internal and external AP queries
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in Elite 3E would be highly advantageous
- Great communication (both verbal and written) in English
- Excellent attention to detail with a proactive personality.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative team where ongoing training and career development is very much supported. They have a leading presence across the globe and has experienced continuous, consistent growth to date.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.