Accounts Payable Manager
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Hawthorn EastFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-10-31 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located in the Inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This role will see you working with a premium healthcare and lifestyle brand. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable Manager role is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop your own team, improve our accounts payable procedures and processes, lead a team of 3, all the while ensuring that the accounts payable function maintains a high commitment to quality.
- Managing and assisting with the training and development of 3 direct reports including performance review procedures
- Processing weekly payment runs and adhoc payments when required
- Vendor account management and approval of vendor account changes in accordance with current procedures
- Ensuring payment journals for direct debits are processed as per bank statement entries
- Reviewing current processes and procedures to make recommendations to the FC to improve efficiency
- Providing accurate and timely processing of AP invoices in conjunction with AP Officers
- Previous Accounts Payable process management experience
- Advanced understanding of Accounts Payable policies and standards
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desirable selection criteria
- Large volume processing of accounts for payment and customer accounts.
- Previous experience with a large ERP like SAP, JDE or Tech1
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.