Salary Great working culture
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
WGA (Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec) is an award winning engineering team with an ethos based on developing long-term collaborative client relationships, and delivering innovative, buildable and economical solutions.
Based at the head office in the Adelaide CBD, we are seeking an individual for the role of Accounts Officer. This role will form part of a growing team and the successful person will ideally have relevant experience along with an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking attitude.
We are seeking an individual with excellent time management abilities, exceptionally well organised and possesses high levels of professionalism, discretion, reliability and confidentiality.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Accounts payable & receivable
• Payroll, including Superannuation
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparing and coordinating invoices
• Assisting with monthly daily bank reconciliations
• Interacting with employees at all levels, and
• General accounts administration and office duties.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
• Sound knowledge and experience of accounts.
• A high level of computer literacy, in particular MYOB and Microsoft Office Suite
• A professional, friendly manner
• A proven ability and willingness to work as part of a team
• High attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• A can do attitude.
In return WGA offer an open, supportive working and learning environment which allows for development & creativity. We value work/life balance & provide flexibility to meet personal commitments.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.