Accounts Payable Manager
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-28 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This role calls for either a candidate with AP management experience looking for their next challenge, or a candidate with senior AP experience looking to make a step up! The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to bring a team together through their strong leadership skills and good work ethic. This position will be working with a well known national company located around the CBD.
- Managing and assisting with the training and development of 4 direct reports including performance review procedures.
- Processing weekly payment runs and adhoc payments when required.
- Assisting in reporting on internal compliance.
- Providing accurate and timely processing of AP invoices in conjunction with AP Officers
- Raising invoices and assisting with the completion of bank reconciliations.
- Assist with the input of the wider business by providing forecasts, cash flows and budgets.
- Previous Accounts Payable process management experience
- Advanced understanding of Accounts Payable policies and standards
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Large volume processing of accounts for payment and customer accounts.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.