Accounts and Administration Coordinator
Salary AUD48,000 - AUD55,000 per annum + Flexible working hoursFULL_TIME
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-28 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well known privately owned company based on the outskirts of the Adelaide CBD. This is a diverse role combining a broad mix of Finance & Administration duties as well as high level of Customer Service.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Processing orders
- Accounts Receivable duties
- High volume invoice entry
- Daily bank reconciliations and some sales reconciliation
- End of month reporting
- Handling extensive phone and email queries regarding products and any issues
- Liaising with Buyers and other retailers
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Finance administration role ideally in a similar industry
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Accurate levels of Data Entry at a quick pace
- Able to work in a team environment as well as individually
This is a permanent full time role with the opportunity to work in a growing SA based organisation with an excellent team based environment with a great culture.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.