Senior Accounts Payable
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This role calls for a candidate with Senior Accounts Payable experience looking to make a step up! This role will be requiring the candidate to take on increasing responsibilities as the position grows along side the business. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to bring a team together through their strong leadership skills and good work ethic. This position will be working with a well known national company located around the CBD.
- Processing weekly payment runs and adhoc payments when required.
- Assisting in reporting on internal compliance.
- Providing accurate and timely processing of AP invoices.
- Raising invoices and assisting with the completion of bank reconciliations.
- Assist with the input of the wider business by providing forecasts, cash flows and budgets.
- Previous Senior Accounts Payable experience
- Advanced understanding of Accounts Payable policies and standards.
- Ideally will have team leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Large volume processing of accounts for payment and customer accounts.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.