Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 12 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Based in CBD this role is looking for a candidate who is ready to come in with a great and helpful attitude. This national cooperate company requires a candidate to assist with data and invoice processes.
- Assist with Ad-hoc duties.
- Process large volumes of invoices.
- Process daily, weekly and adhoc payments.
- Assist with entering data into the system.
- Work with internal stakeholders.
- Previous experience in an accounts role.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Previous experience working with invoices.
Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 is ideal, but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, apply now!
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.