Salary Great working culture
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142018-12-14 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Joining the wider Finance team, your main focus will be on the Invoicing / Accounts Payable process along with other adhoc finance duties. This is a temporary assignment which will take you through to the end of 2018, and potentially into the New Year.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accounts Payable (end to end process)
- Accounts Receivable / debt recovery
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier invoicing and statements
- Other finance/administration duties as required
To be suitable for this role, it is imperative that you have the following:
- Recent experience in a similar role with high volume processing
- Ideally having used the Microsoft Navision system
- Ability to work in an autonomous role
- great excel skills
- attention to detail
If you are readily available and looking for a new opportunity please submit your application.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.