Accounts Payable Officer
Salary Attractive benefits
Consultant Samantha Hanna
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12fmcg 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced environment and gain industry knowledge. Due to recent growth within the organisation they are seeking a strong, experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join the accounts team. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader you will be responsible for the end to end process of AP.
• Processing high volume of invoices daily
• Implementing and testing system enhancements
• Managing processing of expenses through concur
• Processing high volume invoices
• Handling any internal and external queries
• Assisting with month end reports
• Experience in a high-volume environment (250 invoices a day)
• 5+ year's experience in Accounts Payable Officer role
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience using a large ERP system such as SAP, JDE or Oracle is preferred
• Strong excel skills (using V-look ups, pivot tables)
• Strong customer focus
The role of Accounts Payable Officer will provide you with valuable experience working in a growing globally recognised company. The company offers attractive employee benefits and is conveniently based in the Western suburbs with on-site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Samantha Hanna on +61 2 88363614 for a confidential discussion.