Accounts Payable Officer | Property Development | $70k
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-07 property-and-housing Melbourne- Inner Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The purpose of the Accounts Payable officer is to oversee the day to day running of the accounts payable function and to assist in the end to end accounting process. Specifically the Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the payment of all suppliers & contractors and any required follow up. This role will require a candidate who is organised, willing and ready to be challenged and is passionate about making an impact on the organisation and people they work with.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the accounts payable department including processing all invoices
- Responsible for the completion of weekly and month end payment runs
- Responsible for the management of cash resources where required
- Assist in the reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts where necessary
- Posting of reconciling journal entries if required
- Assist in the implementation and enforcement of their policies and procedures
- Timely statement reconciliations.
- Daily interaction with multiple vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure appropriate communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders where any queries or disputes may arise
Banking, treasury & other duties:
- Assist in the maintenance and management of multiple bank accounts and facilities where required
- Work alongside the CFO to ensure the efficient running of the finance function
- Assist in the month end process and prepare reconciliations as required
- Conduct other ad hoc duties and projects as required
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years AP experience ideally within a complex, multi-entity business!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.