Accounts Payable Officer
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-27 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Reporting to the CFO, this role will be responsible for managing the whole Accounts Payable function including bank reconciliations and journals across multiple entities. This is a key position providing full support and assistance on all financial matters that impact the day to day operations of the business. This Accounts payable position would be best suited to a junior candidate at the beginning of their Finance career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Preparation of various journal entries
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
- Completing recharges when necessary
- Liaising with non-financial staff and effectively handling any queries
Skills & Attributes:
- Best suited to junior accountant with Accounts Payable experience
- Swift oracle experience ideal
- AP experience working across multiple entities ideal
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy and concentration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for dealing with staff and issues at all levels
This is a fantastic Accounts Payable position which would ideally suit a junior candidate or someone looking to get into Financial Services.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.