Accounts Officer | CBD location | Circa $70,000 - $75,000
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-03-28 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Robert Walters is exclusively searching for an experienced Accounts Officer to join a business that is relocating their Head Office from Perth to Melbourne. The role is split between AP (80%) and AR (20%) with some ad hoc project work.
- Responsible for month end accruals and managing close processes
- Assisting in reporting on internal compliance.
- Providing accurate and timely processing of AP invoices.
- Raising invoices and assisting with the completion of bank reconciliations.
- Processing credit card transactions and reconciling Aged Payable reports
- Preparing and processing weekly payment runs and adhoc payments when required
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements including payroll tax and superannuation
- Will have 5+ years experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Payroll experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Large volume processing of accounts for payment and customer accounts
- Experience with MYOB and Concur is highly regarded but not essential
The successful candidate will ideally come from a large, complex business
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.