Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-30 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The role requires a hands-on, driven individual to join a highly motivated finance team and continue to make a difference.
- Full function accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliation duties
- Preparing monthly financial statements including the cash flow, profit & loss and balance sheets
- Processing employee expenses and processing electronic transfer and payments
- Setting up new suppliers and monitoring/resolving any invoice discrepancies or issues
- At least 2-5 years of relevant and solid Bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience using the system Xero and excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with ability to multitask and prioritise
- Self-driven, with an absolutely exceptional eye for detail and ability to work autonomously
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.