Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 6 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-05 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 28 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Joining the wider Finance team, your main focus will be the Invoicing / Accounts Payable process along with other adhoc Finance and Administration duties.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accounts Payable (end to end process)
- Accounts Receivable / debt recovery
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier invoicing and statements
- Other finance/administration duties as required
To be suitable for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Recent experience in a similar role with high volume processing in Accounts Payable preferably
- Experience with Microsoft Navision is highly desirable
- Ability to work autonomously within a wider team environment
- Great excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal
This is a temporary assignment for 3 months initially with an attractive salary package. If you enjoy working in a team environment and are available at short notice please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.